This entry should be the ultimate guide to describing a beautiful woman. Up to now, I’ve concentrated on nature. Students and teachers or parents need the ability to add a character to stories, however. Look carefully at the Level 1 sentences at the end of the blog. They show how to use each feature of a woman’s physical character in order to create a complete description. I’m only going up to Level 1 at the end as I must keep SOME secrets of the trade to myself! ’Writing with Stardust’, now on Amazon, has an incredible amount of detail in 5 different levels. It is the ultimate descriptive guide for a student or teacher and there is also a workbook.
LEVEL 1 LEVEL 2 LEVEL 3 LEVEL 4 LEVEL 5 OTHERS
|mercury-red hair||magma-red hair||ruby-red hair||solferino-red hair||vermeil-red hair|
|molten-red hair||lava-red hair||rouge-red hair||Titian-red hair||vermilion-red hair|
1. Her hair was mercury-red and it tumbled over her shoulders.
2. Her hair was magma-red and it crashed over her shoulders.
|midnight-black hair||kohl-black hair||coral-black hair||sable-black hair||vulcanite-black hair|
|ebony-black hair||moon shadow-black hair||cobalt-black hair||maw-black hair||obsidian-black hair|
1. Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders.
2. Her hair was kohl-black and it plunged over her shoulders.
|honey sweet lips||strawberry sweet lips||sugar sweet lips||cherry sweet lips||nectar sweet lips|
|syrup sweet lips||saccharine sweet lips||sugar candy sweet lips||melon sweet lips||sherbet sweet lips|
1. She had honey sweet lips. They were lilac soft.
2. She had saccharine sweet lips. They were blossom soft.
|a cheerful personality||a bubbly personality||an elegant personality||a demure personality||a winning personality|
|a joyous personality||a bouncy personality||a ladylike personality||a genteel personality||an infectious personality|
1. She had a cheerful character.
2. She had a bubbly outlook.
1. She wore gothic clothes in a rebellious way.
2. She wore kidult clothes in an offbeat way.
LEVEL 1: BASIC SENTENCES
1. She had a shapely figure. FIGURE
2. It was imp-thin. BODY
3. She was wasp-waisted. WAIST
4. She had glossy skin. COMPLEXION
5. She had slender eyebrows. EYEBROWS
6. Her eyelashes were velvety. EYELASHES
7. She had sea-nymph ears. EARS
8. She had a dainty nose. NOSE
9. She had shiny, halo-white teeth. TEETH
10. Her fingernails were varnished. FINGERNAILS
11. Her hair was molten-red. RED HAIR
12. Her hair was ebony-black. BLACK HAIR
13. Her hair was sunrise-gold. GOLD HAIR
14. She had coils of leaf-brown hair. BROWN HAIR
15. She had rapture-blue eyes. BLUE EYES
16. She had pouting lips. SHAPE OF LIPS
17. She had syrup-sweet lips. SWEET LIPS
18. She had a joyous personality. PERSONALITY
19. She had a soothing voice. SWEET VOICE
20. She wore grungy clothes. CLOTHES
For much more of the above in 5 different levels, please check out my book Writing with Stardust.