This entry should be the ultimate guide to describing a beautiful woman. Up to now, I’ve concentrated on nature. Students and teachers or parents need the ability to add a character to stories, however.
The full 2 chapters from the book describing a beautiful woman can now be viewed free in PDF by clicking here: DESCRIBING A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
‘Writing with Stardust’, now on Amazon, has an incredible amount of detail in 5 different levels. It is the ultimate descriptive guide for a student or teacher and there is also a spelling workbook.
Just click on any of the book images at the bottom of the post to get into the Amazon website.
LEVEL 1 LEVEL 2 LEVEL 3 LEVEL 4 LEVEL 5 OTHERS
|mercury-red hair||magma-red hair||ruby-red hair||solferino-red hair||vermeil-red hair|
|molten-red hair||lava-red hair||rouge-red hair||Titian-red hair||vermilion-red hair|
1. Her hair was mercury-red and it tumbled over her shoulders.
2. Her hair was magma-red and it crashed over her shoulders.
|midnight-black hair||kohl-black hair||coral-black hair||sable-black hair||vulcanite-black hair|
|ebony-black hair||moon shadow-black hair||cobalt-black hair||maw-black hair||obsidian-black hair|
1. Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders.
2. Her hair was kohl-black and it plunged over her shoulders.
|honey sweet lips||strawberry sweet lips||sugar sweet lips||cherry sweet lips||nectar sweet lips|
|syrup sweet lips||saccharine sweet lips||sugar candy sweet lips||melon sweet lips||sherbet sweet lips|
1. She had honey sweet lips. They were lilac soft.
2. She had saccharine sweet lips. They were blossom soft.
|a cheerful personality||a bubbly personality||an elegant personality||a demure personality||a winning personality|
|a joyous personality||a bouncy personality||a ladylike personality||a genteel personality||an infectious personality|
1. She had a cheerful character.
2. She had a bubbly outlook.
1. She wore gothic clothes in a rebellious way.
2. She wore kidult clothes in an offbeat way.
LEVEL 1: BASIC SENTENCES
1. She had a shapely figure. FIGURE
2. It was imp-thin. BODY
3. She was wasp-waisted. WAIST
4. She had glossy skin. COMPLEXION
5. She had slender eyebrows. EYEBROWS
6. Her eyelashes were velvety. EYELASHES
7. She had sea-nymph ears. EARS
8. She had a dainty nose. NOSE
9. She had shiny, halo-white teeth. TEETH
10. Her fingernails were varnished. FINGERNAILS
11. Her hair was molten-red. RED HAIR
12. Her hair was ebony-black. BLACK HAIR
13. Her hair was sunrise-gold. GOLD HAIR
14. She had coils of leaf-brown hair. BROWN HAIR
15. She had rapture-blue eyes. BLUE EYES
16. She had pouting lips. SHAPE OF LIPS
17. She had syrup-sweet lips. SWEET LIPS
18. She had a joyous personality. PERSONALITY
19. She had a soothing voice. SWEET VOICE
20. She wore grungy clothes. CLOTHES
LEVEL 2: A BASIC PARAGRAPH
She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. Her lips tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed her. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which I adored. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes.
LEVEL 3: CREATIVE PARAGRAPHS
I first met her on a holiday to an exotic country. The moons delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when I saw her. She had a comely figure which was stem-thin. Her curvilinear waist didn’t surprise me as much as the saffron tint to her complexion. She must be a native, I thought to myself. Her crescent shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she saw me staring at her. I yelped at being caught. Her languid eyelashes of velvet-black blinked once slowly, as if to invite me over.
When I came closer, I noticed her scrolled ears and her elegant nose. She nuzzled me with her nose and I couldn’t believe it. It was the custom for her people, I reckoned. It was love at first light. Her luminous, heavenly-white teeth flashed as she pawed at me with her film star nails. Her hair was a glorious tumble of star beam-gold and her virility-brown eyes set my heart a-thump. Her oxbow lips positively drooled with goodness. Oh! Those sugar candy-sweet lips, her elegant personality, all mesmerized me. She may not have had a saccharine voice or retro clothes, but what do you expect when two Labrador pups meet in a dog pound?
LEVEL 4: ADVANCED PARAGRAPHS
Her Amazonian figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle’s-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph’s ears and pixie’s nose any better.
When she broke into a smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room. It could jolt you like an electric current when that megawatt smile gave you her full attention. Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her nougat-brown hair. Spools of it plunged around her photogenic face and hid a swan’s neck, elegant and smooth. I loved her nebulous, Eden-green eyes which were a-sparkle with the ‘joie de vivre’. They were like two beryl-green jewels melted onto snow.
Her calamine-pink lips tasted like rose petals. It surprised me that they were plump and botox-boosted as she had a demure, timorous personality. She whispered to me in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her voguish clothes still kept captive an aroma redolent of cinnamon and meadow-fresh mint. It lingered in the room long after she had gone.
Just click any of these book images to see my Amazon books:
For much more of the above in 5 different levels, please check out my book Writing with Stardust.